Designed to enable you to realise your creative potential through exclusive access to a range of education and networking events, business and personal development workshops, seminars, work experience, mentoring and hands-on opportunities.
Supported by Urban Development’s network of artists, industry insiders and practising professionals, the UD Creatives network can help you get ahead, whether you’re keen to learn about management, A&R, performance or more.
Annual membership subscription is £20
- Free entry to monthly Industry Takeover seminars and post-event networking (saving £50)
- Priority booking for all Urban Development events
- Monthly member-only Industry Insider newsletter with exclusive content, tips on career development, mentoring and job opportunities
- The chance to apply for the UD mentor scheme, offering group and one on one support from top professionals
- Access to work experience and volunteer opportunities across all areas of the music industry.
- Discounted entry to the Industry Takeover All-dayer
- Exclusive invites to quarterly networking, speed mentoring and similar events (both peer-to-peer / talent sharing and professional)
- Free annual membership of MMF, the largest representative body of artist management in the world, entitling you to priority access to MMF seminars and networking events plus many other benefits including access to their Induction Day – a day’s free music industry training (worth over £100)
- Discounted studio time at UDHQ. Hire our state of the art studio for only £80 a day including qualified studio engineer - that’s a saving of £120.
- Free access to a meeting room at UDHQ, bookable in advance and subject to availability.
Sign up is quick and easy just click here and come join us.
Existing terms and conditions apply
Please note: Urban Development will keep your personal data safe and won't share your data with any other third parties. We need to collect this information so we can show our funders who the members are of UD Creatives.